The Ascent Graduate Journey is a Management Trainee Programme for new hospitality management graduates with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and leadership skills with hands-on experience working in at least 2 different types of hotels and resorts during the eighteen-month programme. From the blue seas of the Maldives, to the yellow sands of the Middle East, to the silver skyscrapers of Asia, each experience is unique. You will be rotated in four key departments during the first six months of your training, including Operations, Finance, HR and Commercial, prior to specialising in your chosen field in your second placement.
You are a future leader in our organization. You already have a strong capability to learn quickly and master technical aspects of your specialism. You find it easy to navigate most social situations with peers, leaders and customers. You are driven by results, whether they be financial, customer or people focused. You understand the need to work with, inspire, coach and develop others. You are curious, hungry to learn and a natural innovator. Grow with us!
Do you have…
- a College Degree in Hotel Management or related field? Or do you already have related experience in Hotel Operations?
- passion for leadership and teamwork?
- an Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence?
- determination to succeed?
- 18 months Management Trainee programme
- Senior coaches supporting your development
- Experience two very different resorts
- Benefits: flight, work visa, traineeship remuneration among other property specific benefits
We regularly provide updates via email so please check both your inbox and junk mail during the application period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.