· To establish and maintain effective stewarding department systems and methods of operation to support all other colleagues in the hotel
· To supervise all Stewarding employees, facilities, operation and costs.
· To coordinate with hotel colleagues in maintaining par stocks and supplies, and approving storeroom requisitions.
· To ensure cleanliness of all facilities and equipment.
· To schedule preventative maintenance work and coordinate with Engineering.
· To ensure that all staff are acting in accordance with Health and Safety standards, using and storing chemicals appropriately, and using all required safety materials in the safe performance of their duties.
· To play an active and leading role in the energy-conservation and environmental policies and practices of the hotel
· Degree in Hospitality with strong background in Stewarding
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.