You will be one of the principal pillars of the hotel, passionately and enthusiastically directing day-to-day activities of the sales team by inspiring and coaching them to drive results. Further you will drive the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel sales, marketing and business plan. As Director of Sales you will be involved in sales forecasting with the Revenue Manager and also developing special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. You will develop rapports with key clients and feel comfortable taking risks by entering into new markets. You will have a presence at trade shows and major market events, locally and nationally, to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel.
• Bachelor's degree in any related field
• At least five years experience in hotel sales and marketing
• Experience in luxury hotel brands
• Revenue management experience
• Ability to influence and persuade with excellent negotiation skills
• Strong sales and analytical knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.