- Responsible to manage and control the Food and Beverage Department and ensure achievement of budgeted sales and target profits
- Ensure the highest standards of Food & Beverage and presentation in all food and beverage outlets
- In-depth understanding of Hotel Accounting procedures with strong administrative capabilities
- Must be fully computer literate in Fidelio, Micros, Excel, and Opera etc.
- An organized person, neat and tidy in appearance with a positive attitude towards work
- Attend Management meetings as scheduled
- Exceptional organizational skills with high levels of initiative
- High level of Mental Alertness, high energy levels, and high level of perseverance
- Liaise with the Executive Chef on Food stock, quality presentation, stock control and menu development.
- Responsible to manage and control the F&B outlets as directed from time to time as well as all the staff in the specified outlets
- Grade 12 School certificate or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in a similar /related position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.