The primary responsibility of a guest service agent is to provide expertise services in a courteous manner. You are responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest-s account upon completion of their stay. You will handle all guest enquires, requests and comments promptly and efficiently, ensuring their stay in the hotel is to their satisfaction.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org