Set up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPI’s, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOP’s to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the property’s Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.
- Minimum – Bachelor or Masters’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Registered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.
- At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.
- Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.
- Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.